So this is my first blog entry from my phone. It's the entry that let's everyone know I am hitting the trail today!!! I can not explain how exciting this is. After a great Friday night and short Saturday in Greenville I am thrilled to be starting the trail at about 9:00am. My mom plans to hike the first half mile with me which is great!
So far today I've had an amazing continental breakfast consisting of liquid eggs and rock hard biscuits. At least the banana was fresh and a little under ripe!
My mom took a picture of me at the start of the trail. Please keep me in your prayers as I start this adventure!!!!
I found some reception while I eat lunch so I'm posting now! More to follow!
I found some reception while I eat lunch so I'm posting now! More to follow!
Awesome! You are in my prayers brother!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and take care of your feet! :) I'll be following your progress, I'd love to be out there too. - Sarah P
ReplyDelete